I love travelling, as you will discover if you visit me here on a regular basis.
I love airports, hotel rooms, little sachets of shampoo, mini bars…I even love plane meals…yeah weird, huh? And in five more sleeps I’m off to Europe which involves 19 hours in a plane. Yippee!
So I thought I’d start a regular weekly post featuring a small selection of my travel images to get the travel juices flowing.
To kick things off what better place to start than my own home area of Perth.
Photo details starting from top left:
1) Colourful lanterns and baskets in Fremantle Market
2) Street entertainment in Fremantle, a bagpipe playing punk rocker
3) Fremantle building sign
4) St George’s Terrace, Perth’s business district.
5) Kangaroo in John Forrest National Park just outside Perth
6) Perth temporary sign at the entrance to Fremantle Boat Harbour during an international sailing regatta.